Why do you blog?
I blog because:
- Writing is oxygen to me.
- Sharing my experiences and imagination makes me live twice as much.
- It reminds me of the power of expression – words arranged one after, sentences forming a staircase leading an unknown reader into my world, connecting with me at some level.
- It helps me to realize what could have been better; what were my choices all along and how I did (not) implement them.
- I have discovered numerous treasures of extra-ordinary writing by gifted writers that has been a constant inspiration. I am not the only one following this crazy dream.
- It connects with a part of me that is mysterious, and wishes to explore; sometimes even travel at the edge. Words take me there and bring me back.
I blog because that is all I know to do and do my best.